Monday, August 18, 2014

eShakti Dress Review !!!

eShakti !!!




 I was so excited to receive my first Blog Product Review offer!

I received an email from eShakti and they offered me a free item if I'd write a review on my Blog. My review is entirely my experience and my words. So here goes ...

I went to the website and figured out that only a limited number of each dress are given to bloggers, which made it difficult to get the ones I wanted. So I decided to check the site twice a day for new items and waited for a dress I loved to be added. It only took a couple of days and this dress appeared so I ordered it right away ...




The thing I love about this company is their attention to detail. Once you find a dress, you can customize it to your liking. With this dress I left it the way it was, but added my measurements for a custom fit. Yes, they actually make the dress for you!

My dress came shortly after I ordered it and when I opened it, I was thrilled with the style, color and the fabric. I hadn't even tried it on. I haven't bought dresses for many years as I wasn't confident in them. When I have, they've been more of a silhouette. I've never owned a dress with a full skirt like this one and I wasn't sure if I'd like it.

Well ... I love it!








Fun !!!

Check out their website, eShatki. They have new items, sales and coupons galore!



9 comments:

Whatchya Got?