Monday, July 14, 2014

Random Shit about Just Me!


Today I've decide write some random shit about myself. Believe me, there's plenty, but when the Bloglovin girls do confessions, I can't ever come up with anything.


First off, I'm stubborn. When Tim and I went on our honeymoon in Mexico 30 years ago, he bought me this little wooden donkey ass and thought it was so funny. I was only 24 years old at the time so I played along although I wasn't very happy about it. Today I know it to be true, so here's a little donkey for you, Tim!




I also love to dance. I dance all the time. Wouldn't it be great if dancing was a mainstream as say, running or sitting?  I think I'm a good dancer, but I suppose that's subjective.




 I really believe I was or will be an Orca. I'm happiest in or by water and I can swim for hours. I favor black and white in clothes, but recently I'm dressing more and more out of my color box. I always feel most at home in my Orca colors.




Favorite thing is being anywhere with Palm trees. Palm trees are my happy place. I see one and I instantly feel relaxed. They're my ultimate chill pill.


In Cabo!
I also love to skip. Whenever I am feeling young or want to, I tend to get my skip on. I have no idea who's seen me skip because when I'm a skip-ping ... I don't care!




What's something random about you?



3 comments:

  1. I gesture and make faces when I talk to people.... on the phone. I work in a customer service center for LA County and take 30+ calls a day and I always find myself making faces. I'll also make faces when I'm typing my notes. My supervisor always talks to herself when she's working at the computer and sometimes I think she's talking to me... so I started to realize that I make faces and gesture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im stubborn and love to dance too!! Love this Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can be pretty stubborn when I want to be too. I love that Tim bought you a little wooden donkey! Too funny :D
    Dancing and skipping is the best!!

    ReplyDelete

Whatchya Got?