Monday, June 2, 2014

I'm Back!

Hey, I'm back!

I've missed blogging and all the bloglovin girls. I had no idea I was so hooked. It's a lot of fun and I learn a lot about people. I wish my friends and family would blog. I'd love to know what you're thinking.

For me, I've been Spinning, Spinning, Spinning. Sleep deprived and malnourished while strategizing and plotting awesomeness our next move with my partner in crime to get the word out on City Hall and take them down.




Ugh ... What the hell happened to me? I have never been political. I vote, but that's the extent of it. I don't even recognize myself.




Let me tell you about my partner. We used to be neighbors. The "hi" and a wave type of neighbors who were busy raising our kids. Well, over 10 years later in the most unsuspecting way, we reunite over a political issue where we waged a war try to get through to City Hall.




So here we are, these two girls ladies who have put the media in motion, started a social media campaign, on first name basis with reporters and receive texts and messages from news media of all types wanting to interview us, but more amazingly, wanting to know who we are and if we're a PAC.

A PAC? Holy shit, get a grip, we're just two incredibly smart, clever and passionate women who see the injustice of the legislation proposed and the smoke and mirrors the politicians are using.




When will it be over? It could be some time. There's a council vote that will take place on Wednesday and if it doesn't go the right way, we're in it for the fight as far as continuing to get the word out and making the politicians uncomfortable accountable. Here's the challenge ...




Ugh! I want my life back and I hope this goes well this week. I'm not confident, though. These sneaky bastards had a master plan and although they didn't expect us, it's so corrupt and rotten, it stinks!




I'm happy to be back. Tomorrow I'm going to start Tuesday treks and I'm going to take you to some of the places I've been until I run out and then I'll find places to go.

Image Map

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, sounds like you have had your hands full!! Good luck with the council vote on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with everything, Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ang love this! You go girl! That last gif slayed me.... I think most politicians evrywhere smell funny and by that I mean they stink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with everything. I hope you find sometime to relax some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not going to lie this post really jazzed me up! What do I need to sign?

    ReplyDelete

Whatchya Got?