Wednesday, April 30, 2014

So why am I writing a Blog?

So why am I writing a Blog?

Well, I started a blog to find my voice and overcome the paralyzing feeling I get when I think about someone reading what I write. I'm here to write out loud. Don't get me wrong, I never have a problem expressing myself, but when it comes to the written word, the ink on a page, that permanent marker, I panic a lot bit.




So why do it? Great question. I suppose I'd say, "why not?" I've always wanted to write a book (s) and after admiring my daughter, Jessi for finding her voice in this blog sphere, I decided to take this blog thingy for a spin. Thanks Jessi's friends for being so supportive and all of you on Facebook!

What will I write about? Anything, Everything, Nothing. I'll take inventory of my life, have some laughs, create some fun, offer up my opinions, dreams and ideas. I'd love to know if there's anything you want to hear and ... Hey, it's okay if this is you!




I've been saving up life experiences and it's time to cash some in. A life with all deposits and no withdrawals is no life at all. I'm wealthy. I have a lot to share, a lot to give ... a lot to type say.




I'm here. I'll be tap, tap tap-ping away at my laptop, editing, deleting, finding cute time sucks gifs, publishing and worrying until I do it enough that I no longer give. a. shit. what a reader thinks and then I'll be able to call myself a Writer ...

Happy Dance!


 




Image Map

9 comments:

  1. you've already figured out the beauty of gifs? you're a blog pro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Melissa's comment - but yes, gif hunting can be a time suck!!! Can't wait to see what you have to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mastered gifs your first few days of blogging, and it took me over two years. You are doing awesome!! I can't wait to see what you have to share! I know I could use some nuggets of wisdom :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie! I love your blog so far :) I think you need to bring in some hilarious flower shop stories! Or would you rather forget? Remember when the old lady called us and accused us of stealing lilacs out of her yard?!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that is the favorite thing about blogging. there really are no rules when it comes to what you can cover! hope you are having fun so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bring it all- and yes, I agree with Mel, I'd love to hear a few crazy stories from the Flower Shop days. XO, so excited to be reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! i look forward to all you have to say. also, you seem like you got this blogging thing down!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finding the perfect gif is what takes up the most of my time. Time suck, indeed!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Whatchya Got?