Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Favorites ... My Kids!

 I'm the luckiest Mom on Earth and I know all the other Moms are too!

Being a Mom is the most wonderful thing. Bringing a life into the world and watching them blossom. I've loved every stage of motherhood and I'm so happy to have a front row seat now that Matt and Jessi are adults. Tim and I are really loving watching our kids write their own stories  ...

Matt
We call him Matt Man and that's because he would put on his cape when he was little and jump off things yelling, "Matt-Man!" Matt has always had a young spirit and full of adventure. He's smart and funny!  Matt has lived in Europe for almost four years in his career with Amazon. He's happy in Europe and has a nice life there.  I miss him every day. I'm so grateful for the internet and skype. I love you, Matt Man ... Thank you for being the best Son!


Jessi
We call her Jessi Girl. The name really fits. That's because she will always be our girl. She was the one that was going to live with us forever. She's full of life and adventure. She's smart and funny, too! Jessi always wanted to work for Nike and it's no surprise that she does. That has kept her close to home so far and for that I am grateful. I know she has big dreams and they could take her away. That's okay, though. We just want our kids to be happy. I love you, Jessi ...Thank you for being the best daughter!



The Golden Girls
These babies came to live with us after Matt and Jessi were gone. It was too quiet and I needed kids in the house. Bailey Bacon and Bella Beans have captured all of our hearts.



Matt and Lizzie
Matt loves Lizzie. He met her in Europe. She's from England and they both live in Luxembourg now. It makes me happy to see Matt happy! Happy Mother's Day to your Mum, Lizzie!

NERDS

Life is good! Tim and I are so proud of our family ... I love that Matt and Jessi went to the London Olympics together and the hard hat and safety glasses, circa 1992 are priceless.

Love our family!



Happy Mothers Day to me! These Sneaks sent me on a scavenger hunt yesterday and here's what I found ...
Blog Machine!



Thank you, Matt and Jessi ... Tim, Bailey and Bella too!



  Image Map

9 comments:

  1. We love you, thank you for being our wonderful mother! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so sweet. Jessi is such a great girl so did well! Happy Mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww this is so sweet!! i have no other words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet post! You have a beautiful family Angie! How awesome you got a new computer! Blogging just got easier for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post made me so happy! What a beautiful family! They spoil you very well! I mean now that you are a blogger the Macbook is the only way to go ;-) Happy Mother's day!!! Thanks so much for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww what a great family!!! And what a great present! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable!! OMG, yay Macbook! Apple is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. just think of all the blogging you can do with the new macbook :) i heart your kiddos, especially jessi. I am pretty fond of her !!! Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet gift!!!! Baby Jessi... I wanna snuggle her!!! :D Hope you have an amazing Mother's Day! :D

    ReplyDelete

Whatchya Got?