Monday, May 12, 2014

Shit Grandma did this Weekend ...

Hey, Happy Monday!




Okay ... Seriously, I want to talk about my weekend. You know, You know it was Mother's Day weekend and yes I am one and it was amazing. I was so spoiled by my family starting with a scavenger hunt that ended in a MacBook Air and then came the bouquets of tulips and a beautiful orchid plant from the Golden Girls with a handcrafted itty bitty card by their Dad.


Saturday, Jessi and I took Grandma out for breakfast. We went to The Black Rabbit at Edgefield and was greeted by a yummy coffee in a dainty cup and saucer. We made our choices and had lovely breakfasts and good conversation. I looked up pictures on my iPhone for Grandma to see what Matt's up to. I decided to show her their recent trip when Matt took Lizzie to Paris for her birthday. I handed it to my 81 year old Mother who doesn't know how to use a computer or text and said, "Swipe the screen to advance the pictures." Innocent, right?




Yep, no kidding ... she swiped "bitch f..." on a Facebook photo. Almost two hours later I saw what I she wrote on Lizzie's album. As you can see, Jessi defended me threw Grandma under the Short Bus, Matt accused me of being drunk and Lizzie topped it off with her sarcasm. Thank you Lizzie for being such a good sport and I knew your "how rude" was "how awesome!" Oh, Grandma! Thanks for the Laughs!




Jessi spent the night Saturday night and we watched the Blazers lose their 3rd series game. My Jessi was a Blazer Fan at a very young age ... I love this picture of her. She had has spirit!

Buck William's Shoes!

Sunday started with Tim delivering our favorite almond milk lattes to his favorite girls. We sat on the deck in the beautiful Sun and we were able to facetime with Matt and Lizzie for over an hour. We cooked, we ate and we sat in the Sun some more and relaxed the whole day ...




I hope you had a great weekend ...


Enjoy your Monday!


Image Map

8 comments:

  1. sounds like a fabulous weekend! how funny that your mom commented on that photo, hilarious! my nana, love her, continues to text my australian phone even though i have told her several times i am not in Aus, and I dont get them in the US but she doesnt really get it, so mum just writes back for me haha. at least she can text!
    have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such a nice weekend to celebrate you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I come home to my parents home I have to give my dad an iPhone tutorial. The biggest one he had to learn was not to reply all to a text message meant for one person.....yeah that could have been really bad ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too hilarious! Glad you had such an amazing weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatchya Got?