Thursday, May 8, 2014

Liebster Award Acceptance ...

So far my Blogging experience has been a lot of fun!

 Today I received a Liebster Award from my new Bloglovin friend, Kristen




I borrowed this gif from Kristen :)


I'm supposed to answer these questions, write 10 new ones and send it on to my Bloglovin friends. I'm going to be a party pooper and just answer mine.

Here goes ...

1. Favourite guilty pleasure TV show.
     
This one is hard for me. I don't watch much TV. I suppose it was the Bachelor. I never was much into the eight packed, supermodel, ken dolls they offer up for the Bachelor, but I liked watching the cattiness of the girls.

2. Biggest pet peeve? 

Loud Chewing. It's that fingernails on the chalkboard thing for me. Well, maybe not these guys. I love little Pigs!

 

3. Favourite store - in person or online.

I have to say Amazon. There isn't another store that I find more convenient. It saves me a lot of time and a lot of money.

4. Which song do you hear and you can't help but shake your booty?

Thriller ...This is the only one that comes to mind. I think when it starts playing I see the video in my head.  P.S. I'm not sure mine is technically called a Booty.

5. Tell me the most random, awesome, strange fact about yourself.
  
I'm  Electric! 
That's this phenomenon and pattern of being hit on by Men and one Woman. This action seems to follow them having 3 Drinks. I'm a 3 Drink wonder!


  

 6. Favourite book? 

I'm not a very good book reader. I think it mostly has to do with my attention span. I start a book, restart it and most books I end up abandoning about half way. My favourite book, the one I could not put down was The New Earth  by Eckhart Tolle. This book helped me understand myself and how I interact with the world.

7. Who's your celebrity girl crush?

 I've never had a celebrity crush. If I had to name someone today, I'd say Michelle Obama. I think she is beautiful.

8. If you could meet anyone dead (not alive, and not a family member!) who would it be? you can answer why if you want.

I'd have to say Martin Luther King. I think that would be very inspiring.

9. Dream travel destination?

I'd love to go "Down Under" 

10. You have a million dollars. What do you do first?

Make a list of who I'm going to help with it. 


Thanks, Kristen!

 
Image Map

4 comments:

  1. Hehe, Great questions, Kristen (if you read this!)

    I love that she spells favorite as favourite, that beautiful aussie accent! I girl crush Michelle Obama's arms if that counts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww Jessi, you're too sweet! Just spellin' how I was raised ;) It's funny how the internet / word will autocorrect 'realise' to 'realize' but not 'favourite' to 'favorite'
    anyway, rambles.
    I love Michelle Obama, she's so awesome! and ohmygawdhgfjkhzgd,jhk I HATE loud chewers. I want to punch them. I get very violent (in my head). Hey, if you shake it, its a booty. And wow your answers to 8 & 10 - you're a much better, smarter, nicer person than me! I would want to meet Jane Austen so I could pick her brain, and then I would travel and shop until the last drop was gone. Maybe. Jk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Amazon, too! You can get anything there aaaaand you don't have to deal w/ crowds, etc!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the Bachelor was one of my favorite guilty pleasure shows too, the cattiness cracked me up!
    I love Thriller! I am a HUGE Michael Jackson fan :D There isn't a night with friends that we don't play something of his. My favorite is definitely Dirty Diana!
    We have a couple books by Eckhart Tolle but I haven't read them yet, I should.
    Great answers!

    ReplyDelete

Whatchya Got?