Thursday, May 15, 2014

Friday Favorites ... There's a Par-Tay for Jessi !!!


It's Friday and that means Favorites!


My first favorite is the day ... It's May 16th and that means it's Jessi's 1/2 Birthday!

 Jessi caught on by the time she was four that her brother received a special gift on Christmas Eve because it was his half birthday. So on this day when she was 4 1/2, she secretly called up both sets of her Grandparents and invited them to her 1/2 Birthday Party. When the phone rang and her Grandma asked what she could bring, we thought that was so sneaky cute that we ran to the store and bought a cake and that's how Jessi's 1/2 Birthday celebrations began ...



This Girl ...

Jessi and Blazer Girl, who was also a Favorite!


My next favorite is anything that makes me feel young ... I absolutely love to swing. I can swing for ever ...


I love, love, love watching my Girls at the Beach. This is one of my favorites where Bailey was teaching Bella about the Ocean ...


 


Tim is also my favorite. He worries about getting me coffee every morning, whether we're at home or away.
"Honey, do you want me to get you a coffee?" He doesn't even drink coffee ...




So I'm going to tease honor him by bringing up that he looks like Woody ...




These Guys ... They both received their Luxembourg Citizenship this week. I'm married to and the mother of a couple of Bur-gers. My family is recapturing the Citizenship of Tim's family that was lost when they immigrated into the U.S. in the 1800's. This is the pic I took the day they applied ...


Congrats !!!

Last but not least ... My favorite day is in jammies, no make-up and glasses. This  pretty much sums it up ...



Have a great weekend everyone!

Linking up with Amanda

Image Map

9 comments:

  1. yes to all of these! seriously, how cute is Jess?! and what a smart little kid. I like the idea of 1/2 birthdays lol.
    jammies, no makeup all day ftw! if only i could swing in my pjs = perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these! I like that you guys celebrate Jessi's half bday ... I didnt even know when mine was till I calculated it this morning! And congrats to you hubby and son on the citizenship!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!!!! When I ask all my kiddos at work how old they are "4 and 1/2" kids always want to be that much older.....as oppose to now "I am 29 till July 5th.....then I guess I can say 30". I love the Tim shout outs he seems like a wonderful man! When I get brought coffee without asking it makes me the happiest person alive! No makeup and leggings is my absolute jam! Thanks for linking up I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that you celebrate their half birthdays. can you convince my mom i need a present on mine?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great favorites, mama! I adore that video of Bailey showing Bella about the ocean - WAY different from beach runs these days with them both full into the water!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so fabulous they are getting dual citizenship! up next you and jessi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tim is much cuter than Woody.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm about to get really cheesy up in here... I can honestly tell where Jessi gets her awesomeness from! You and Tim sound like amazing parents with amazing love for each other and your children! :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatchya Got?