Friday, May 2, 2014

My First "Favorite's" Post ...

So I decided to play along with "Friday Favorites," here in Blog Land ...


I love the way our Girl's bonded from the very beginning. Bailey was a 18 months old when we brought her little 8 week old Sister, Bella home. This is Bailey Bacon and Bella Beans bonding in the beginning ...



I love Orca's and Black and White are my Favorite Colors ...




One of my very favorite things is going to our Beach House. We call it Beach Bum, Headquarters and it's all about eating well, relaxing, playing on the beach, collecting shells and memories ...




 The Movie, UP ... I'm Tim's Ellie :)
 



And last, but not least. Things that make me Smile ...



This was fun!

My first link-up!



Image Map

11 comments:

  1. Cute puppies!
    I love UP! One of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pups are too cute! I used to have a golden retriever, she was the sweetest and most loyal dog!
    The beach house is gorgeous!
    I love the movie Up, it makes me tear up every time.
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your puppy's are super cute. Up was such a great movie. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dogs are so precious! Up is the cutest movie :) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pups are so cute - they really are best friends!! I'm glad I'm not the only person that actually teared up in the movie UP! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your first link up!! :) You are Tim's Ellie and I'm excited for you guys to find Paradise Falls in a few months!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh the sisters.... they are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. bahahahahaha oh no that poor puppy!!!! I want to come to the Beach house! How long do you think it would take me to drive from FL? *crickets......* oh so you're saying it's not close? Thanks so much for linking up!!!!! Have a fabulous weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, Bailey and Bella are just so cute together! :) *melts*
    Black and white are my favorites, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopping by from Jessi's page to say welcome to the blogging world!! :) You are going to love it! Your pups are seriously adorable - we are hoping to get our first golden retriever at the end of the year. So excited! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angie where did you get your goldies?

    ReplyDelete

Whatchya Got?